5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK..
1) Surveys conclude that nearly 100% of brides would have spent more money on a better DJ after their wedding was over and were disappointed with their choice of cheap entertainment and lack of experience. Most people have never hired a DJ. They are unsure what to base their decision upon. The best price is not always the best deal, especially if you are planning a wedding.
2) An important thing to know is that a DJ is not a commodity, there is a big difference in the quality between different DJs.
3) If you're checking around, you're going to hear a lot of different rates, some probably more than ours and some for less, let me ask you this, who makes or breaks your party?
4) A party by definition is an entertainment function. The current national average spent on a wedding day is about $20,000! At 6 hours for the wedding and reception, that's $3,333 per hour. If the guests leave just one hour early, because of a cheap, inexperienced DJ, the Bride and Groom will have lost $3,333!
5) What do you remember most about other people's wedding? Most would remember how good the food and entertainment was.
All packages include
Free unlimited dinner music if
dinner plate is provided for
(each additional hour $150 per hour)
-No setup or tear down fee
PRICES INCLUDE RECEPTION ONLY
-We do not cover the ceremony
-standard professional sound system
-no sub cabinet
-up to 4 hours of dance music
-standard small light setup
-ultimate professional sound system with
-optional projector with screen for bride and groom slideshow
-up to 5 hours of dance music
-ultimate large light show
-professional sound system with
-projector with screen for slideshow
-Picture slideshow of the bride and the groom made for you
-We will videotape highlights of your reception and provide
bride and groom with copy
-up to 6 hours of dance music
-Blown away lighting show